Subject: OrthoDB news
- From: ez <>
- To: <>
- Subject: [Orthodb-news: ] Happy New Year! & OrthoDB v9.1
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 11:36:09 +0100
- Authentication-results: localhost; dmarc=skipped
Happy New Year! The OrthoDB release v9.1 is out (http://www.orthodb.org /v9.1
note, that you may need to clear your web browser cache to avoid errors).
Beyond further increasing the coverage and depth of annotation, the
hierarchical catalogue of orthologs now features:
* user registration/login,
* upload fasta for BUSCO analysis and OrthoDB online mapping,
* comparative chart generator.
Read more from
"OrthoDB v9.1: cataloging evolutionary and functional annotations for animal,
fungal, plant, archaeal, bacterial and viral orthologs.”
NAR, Nov 2016, PMID:27899580
The previous versions remain accessible as /v9 etc., though we strongly
encourage you to use the latest version of the data as we are continuing
refinement of our methodology and the increasing coverage of genomes
affect resolution of orthologs.
Evgeny, for the OrthoDB team.
Prof. Evgeny M. Zdobnov
University of Geneva | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
CMU, 1 Michel-Servet, Geneva, CH-1211, Switzerland
With any questions or feedback please write to
To subscribe/unsubscribe please visit
- [Orthodb-news: ] Happy New Year! & OrthoDB v9.1, ez, 01/03/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.